Saturday, July 18, 2009

Almost time for school...




Darn. School starts in just a few weeks, and we know that not many people are looking forward to it. :) Just make sure that at lunch each day, you always eat some kind of Mexican food. Either nachos, or tacos, or burritos, or, ooh, i know! An Enchilada! Those foods stick with you and keep you feeling full all day. And after a long day at school, make sure to wake up that computer and read this funny stuff. It will help your brain relax, and it might even help you with your homework! FEED your BRAIN a TACO!

Funny saying of the day: Fat kids are harder the kidnap.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WANTSCHOOL TO START BACK!

OrAnGeNeRd<(") said...

Hehe well I am excited about school because I am going to a different school!!!!!

I Like Enchiladas said...

HI!!:

Awesome!! What school? Oops... i mean, email joe and she will tell me!

OrAnGeNeRd<(") said...

Well I don't have Joe's email but I will text her!!!!!

I Like Enchiladas said...

Okay!

Anonymous said...

i am not weird. arent you excited to see all your friends and stuff. and be in a new grade???